We ship our chemical, fragrance, gluten and GMO free products around the world!
Please review your country’s Importation Regulations carefully before placing your order, as we are not
responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.
We ship via FedEx, DHL or USPS only, and do NOT use third party shippers.
International orders must include payment in full for shipping charges.
We are happy to ship your International order as follows:
- • Email CustomerService@Organicagedefense.com with the exact items and quantities you would like to order, for package weight and size.
- • Provide your full shipping address, including postal code.
- • We will email you with a shipping quote for your approval within 1-2 business days.
Please note: Rates will vary depending on the location, weight of items ordered, carrier and the delivery address. We are not responsible for any additional tax or customs charges incurred.
- • Your order will be processed upon your approval of the total amount due including shipping.
- • For your convenience, we will email you a PayPal Money Request, which can be paid with any major credit card.
- • We are not responsible for packages that go missing internationally. We will help as much as possible in the event your package goes missing, but ultimately lost packages are the fault of the shipping provider and we cannot assume the responsibility of replacing or refunding missing packages.
- • International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered.
- • Organic Age Defense is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- • If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding your order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge (if you haven’t paid it yet) to send the package back to us.
- • Organic Age Defense is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the products in your order only if we receive the package back and if the contents are in sellable condition.
- • In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
- • International orders/shipments may be subject to possible opening of and inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. Organic Age Defense is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, destroyed by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process. It is the responsibility of the customer to review their own country’s importation regulations, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.
Protecting Customer Card Details
To protect our customers, beginning we will no longer be keeping your credit card information in our secured system. When you call to place an order, please have your credit card handy.
For an International shipping quote, please contact us by email.